Thank you so much to this awesome blogger who nominated me for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ – absolutely made my day! Especially as she is one of my favourite bloggers of all time 🙂 You should definitely check her out, now go! What are you waiting for!? Oh hang on… read this post first, haha 😉
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
My Answers To Her Questions:
- How old is your blog?
Um, well I started it in December, but I didn’t post all through February so… that’s for you to decide, haha 😉
2. In the near future, are you planning to change anything about your blog
3. Do you have a favourite post of yours? If yes, then share the link to it!
Hmmmmmm. Possibly this one – because it was my first poem for AGES 🙂
4. Do you read books/ watch movies? Any favourite(s)?
Oh my, this is a hard one. Hmmm. Well, at the moment, my favourite book is Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland, and my favourite film is Silver Linings Playbook.
5. If you got a chance to visit a place for free, where would you go?
I’ve never thought about that, probably Bora Bora :’D
6. If you could transform into any animal, which would it be?
Definitely a bird. So.. maybe a starling?
7. What’s your favourite thing from the room/place you’re at while answering this question?
As in, in the actual room? Hmmm. Probably my notebook 😀
8. Seas or mountains?
9. What do you prefer for your first draft- computer or notebook?
Oooh, I think notebook 🙂
10. What advice would you give to your younger self?
“Everything will work out. Believe me, I know.”
11. What advice would you give to your older self?
“Don’t lose sight of who you are, know yourself.”
My Questions For The Nominees:
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Favourite actor?
- Dogs or cats?
- Iceland or Australia?
- How has blogging helped you?
- Who is your hero?
- What is your favourite blog?
- Do you prefer e-books or real books?
- Oceans or forests?
- Your favourite film?
- What country are you from?
And that’s that! By the way, you don’t have to do a post, I’m just saying I love your blog 🙂
Over and out, for now…