Yayyy!!! I’ve been nominated the Real Neat Blog Award!!! My AMAZING… nominator? Is that a word? It is now. ANYWAY!!!! As I was saying! Ahem! The WONDERFUL blog that nominated me is… Objects, and the Distance Between Them!!!! Thank you SO much!!!! You guys have to check out this blog. It is beautiful and amazing, with the most beautiful poetry and creative writing. If you’re into poetry (and BEAUTIFUL poetry at that!!!) then you have to see this blog. I repeat! Go! What? Oh, very well. Read the rest of this post! But then click here immediately!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
My Answers To The Questions Asked:
1. Do you have a writing process, and if so, what is it?
Hmmm. I’m not sure! I guess I think about the message I want to get across, and then I start writing 🙂
2. How would you best describe your thoughts and the way you process what you experience?
It’s like I’m a narrator inside my head, and my body is the main character in the story. I kind of live as if I’m a book, if that makes any sense ^ ^
3. If you were able to capture a single memory or piece of yourself in a piece of writing, so that the reader was able to relate perfectly and understand, what would you capture and what form would the writing take?
I would capture the truly good person inside me. The thoughtful part of me that I don’t think people see enough of. My writing form would most definitely be poetry.
4. How has your approach to and vision of your blog changed since you first started it?
I think I was a bit more random when I started, and I just wanted to get my thoughts out. Now I write more related stuff, and my goal is to spread awareness, on behalf of all the things that need to be seen in the world. I guess that’s my vision!
5. What do you hope to achieve through your writing?
Well, I want to make people happy, and I love it when someone comes along and relates to what I write about. Also, raising awareness like I said before ^ ^
6. What is one goal or vision that you are working towards, what is currently impeding your obtaining it, and what are you doing to overcome the impediment?
Writing a book, I should think. The only thing in the way is me.. I’m working on that, haha 😀
7. What is one of your most memorable/favorite pieces of writing and why? If possible, please provide a link!
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite form of writing?
- How do you define love?
- What do you fear most
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What is your life philosophy?
- Do you prefer writing on paper or on a screen?
And that wraps it up for the Real Neat Blog Award!!! Thank you so much again for nominating me, Auroraboros ^ ^