Hey, folks!!! I am proud to announce my second Sunshine Blogger Award nomination!!! I agree with my wonderful nominator, it is certainly a rite of passage for bloggers to be nominated twice or more for the same reward! Thank you extremely much to the wonderful Charlie And The Cerebration Factory for nominating me!!! I’m humbled to be nominated by such an awesome blog! If you haven’t already, go look. I order you! Click here! 😉
(By the way, I made the above picture for anyone to steal – *wink, wink*)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
My Answers To The Questions:
- Name one thing unique to your country that you’re proud of and why.
Chips. Okay, hear me out! I mean like, in the UK we have chip shops that sell the BEST chips I have ever tasted. I’m pretty sure they’re unique to that island! But seriously. If you visit that certain island… try the chips. Come on.
- Would you rather read a Sci-fi or a medieval fantasy?
Oh, definitely a medieval fantasy. Sci-fi is totally my least favourite genre!
- What’s the best quote you’ve come up with so far?
“Don’t choose your morals before your story.”
~ The Very Wise Bluebell Rizzi
- Do you have any life mottos that you abide by? If yes, what are they?
Que será, será. What will be will be.
- If you could bring back one dead person to life, who would it be?
Stephen Hawking, and because I really can’t choose one, Jeff Buckley.
- Name a famous person you’d like to go on a date with.
Patrick Fugit, or Emma Stone. Whichever happened to be available that night 😀
- If you could be omnipotent for a day, what would you do? (And no, you can’t wish to be omnipotent forever, all you Chandlers)
Haha, wow, that’s a responsibility!! Hmmm. I would eradicate mosquitoes, and make sure there were no consequences.
- List some things you want to do before you die.
Skydive, go to India, do a ski season, get a dog, go hitchhiking across Europe, bike across Europe… And a lot of other things I can’t think of right now or the list would be endless ;D
- Would you rather be able to read minds or to control time? Why?
Read minds. No hesitation. If that was the one superpower I could have I would choose that. Why? Well, I want to know what people truly think of me. So many arguments could be absolved if I knew what was inside people’s heads.
- Does blogging ever feel like a burden to you?
Not really. It used to, a while a go on some of my other blogs (sorry guys, they’re all gone now) – but on this one I went to great lengths to ensure I didn’t feel any pressure. And I don’t, hardly ever! So not on this blog, but in the past it has.
- What’s your favourite kind of weather?
Cold but sunny. That’s my ideal weather. I despise being too hot. I’d rather be able to snuggle into my hoodie than sunbathe!
My Questions For My Nominees:
- Which do you prefer, poetry or music?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Do you think Patrick Fugit and Emma Stone are attractive?
- Have you ever seen Pirates Of The Caribbean?
- Have you been nominated for a blogging award before?
- What is your favourite piece of writing you have done?
- Favourite book?
- Have you ever been stung by a wasp? (Fun fact: I stood on one today)
- Related to the fourth question, who do you like best: Jack Sparrow or Will Turner?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What do you aim to with your blog?
Well, that’s it for my second Sunshine Blogger Award! I must put a disclaimer here: nobody has to post a reply to this nomination, there’s no pressure! It’s just a good way to give a shout out to my favourite blogs and bloggers 🙂
Thank you again to the lovely Charlie And The Cerebration Factory for nominating me ^ ^