Ocean of regret...
Hey guys! I found an amazing writer, so when you get time, I recommend visiting this blog! You won’t regret it 😀
Accipiter G. Goshawk
started head hopping when I was twelve.
this day, I’m not entirely sure of how it happened. One moment I was listening
to my Aunt Katie lecturing me about sitting up straight and the next I was
staring at myself from behind her eyes. Immediately I’d felt her disapproval at
my indecorous posture. Observing myself, I noticed that I was indeed slouching
smile had instantly appeared on Aunt Katie’s face and she’d patted me on the
that moment on, I discovered that I was able to enter the thoughts of anyone
around me. Funnily enough though, I could only do this when they were talking
with, thinking of or looking at me.
was surprised to find that there were many things that my nearest and dearest
felt I could correct and do better…
View original post 362 more words
I relate to this so much, I could almost have written it myself – not as well though, of course!
- You told me that I was your rose, but in the winter you turned your attention to all the other flowers in the garden instead of tending to my fallen petals.
- Perhaps it’s just easier to smile and pretend everything is fine, rather than admit my heart’s a little swollen from losing something that wasn’t even mine.
- I tried to stop loving you so I built walls around my heart and found another name to whisper in the night. But you carved yourself into my veins whether you meant to or not. And sometimes I wonder if you remember the way we looked at each other or maybe you just forgot.
- My heart is not in my body it’s lying under the castle you burned down.
Yet I am still here an empty shell with bloodshot eyes and a fake smile.
- My heart is not in my body…
View original post 147 more words